Become a part of Catena-X!
Our members are the drivers of innovation of the Catena-X Automotive Network. We are forming an open, integrative community of companies in all sizes and phases of the automotive value chain. Our mission is to create the data ecosystem for the future automotive industry.
You will be part of an industry-wide and above visible, future-oriented community of thought leaders and innovators.
You will create use cases, standards, and requirements for Shared Services for the future data ecosystem.
You will participate our associations events like debates and exchanges about trends and developments of the industries´ data economy.
You will get insights in development cooperations and can introduce your requirements for future standards and solutions as case studies or other formats.
You will become part of a community in which collaboration and co-creation are happening on eye level.
You can introduce your ideas in task forces and committees or initiate new development cooperations and task forces yourself.
Five steps leading to your membership in the Catena-X Automotive Network e.V.:
- Contact form: Fill in the contact form below and send it to us.
- Information web seminar: We will invite you to a first meeting to get to know each other.
- Receiving membership document: We will send you all application documents for your membership.
- Submit your documents: If you are interested in becoming a member, sign the documents and send them back to us.
- Be patient for a moment: We will check whether everything fits according to the articles of the association. Finally, the executive board will decide about your membership. Afterwards we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Let’s get the onboarding started: You will get access to all our digital membership platforms and receive all information about the association.
We are looking forward to you participation! If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime – Get in touch!
Vorstandsmitglied des Catena-X Automotive Network e.V., Global Vice President Industry Business Unit SAP SE
1 MB PDF