What are Catena-X Hubs?
Catena-X Hubs are the central points of contact for interested organizations within their respective local ecosystems. A Hub may be viewed as a local embassy, representing the Catena-X Association locally. It connects companies, key stakeholders and use-cases from the national level to support the expansion of the Catena-X global network.
Each Hub will represent the Catena-X Association locally and will work towards a common goal of enabling a data-driven automotive value chain. Therefore, any organization or company that is a direct or indirect player in the automotive industry and has a vested interest in enabling and optimizing data exchange along the automotive value chain is welcome to join a local Hub.
What do Hubs do?
- Connect: Hubs connect and develop the local ecosystem and enable an easy and trusted access to the various local stakeholders across the automotive value chain.
- Orchestrate: Hubs create synergies, consolidate relevant initiatives and develop a product portfolio relevant to the local industrial community.
- Scale: Hubs bring local solutions and use cases towards the Catena-X international network.
- Coordinate: Hubs ensure alignment and transparency of different and individual efforts across a global network of Hubs.
- Localize: Hubs work closely with the Association to define local requirements, relevant regulations and policies to create a high level of trust and strong branding.
Why should you join a Hub?
- You can contribute to a thriving, secure, industrialized data ecosystem.
- You'll have early access to market trends and local use cases, giving you first-hand knowledge of how to realize new business potential faster.
- You can collaborate and strengthen relationships with local experts and communities in your industry.
- You have easy access to essential services, applications and data solutions through the Catena-X marketplace.